Happy belated new year!!! Hope everyone is off to a fine start this year. :-) I've been slacking in some departments but am getting back on track, slowly.
We have a new pet now, a bearded dragon he's been an interesting addition and I must admit I never thought I'd find a reptile cute. His diet involved some veggies and squash which is encouraging me to use more in our meals as well. :-)
Here's the meal plan for this week:
Monday - Tilapia (steamed for me, fried for him) with zucchini and yellow squash
Tuesday - Pulled pork sandwiches (cooked in the crockpot), w/ salad
Wednesday - simple something
Thursday - Taco fiesta Chicken lasagna
Friday - Goulash (casserole got the recipe from my mom, will post later)
Saturday - Turkey w/ "lizard" greens (collard greens, mustard greens, turnip greens) sauteed with garlic
Sunday - Leftovers
Breakfasts:
Eggs (omelet, sandwich, hardboiled)
Turkey bacon
Oatmeal
Cereal
Yogurt
Lunches:
Tuna salad
Egg salad
Sandwiches
Pizza bagels
Salad
Snacks:
Veggies
Cottage cheese
Hummus w/ wheat thins (or veggies)
Nuts

No comments:
Post a Comment