I also made a spaghetti squash (with some butter and Parmesan cheese) along with some whole wheat noodles. I just used some Ragu sauce we had on hand.
But both my brother and man seemed to very much enjoy it, devouring it quickly without much talking. ^.^
Sorry I didn't get to take pictures before, but I did take a few of the leftover's. The chicken breasts I had were huge so even though I only made two cutting them in half was more than enough for the three of us.
The chicken turned out juicy and moist not over done or rubbery at all. I also used low fat Italian blend of cheese to melt on top. And omitted almost all butter from recipe, I also changed pans so the oil I used wasn't infused into the sauce, I also used Crisco Canola oil with Omega-3 DHA. More cleaning but saving on some calories. Will probably make this one again.

No comments:
Post a Comment