Monday, September 20, 2010
Meal Planning Monday
Trying to stick to menu planning, but even if I don't stick with it exactly someone else might enjoy some of the ideas. ^.^ I'm trying to incorporate some new recipes into our lives, so this is also to help with that. Ideally there will be one new recipe a week, maybe two. Just depends on what's going on in our lives. I'm lucky right now to have some extra time to experiment in the kitchen and an understanding not too picky eating boyfriend.
I have 6 days planned, I have most of these things on hand already just need to get a few small things to complete one or two recipes.
In no particular order:
Stuffed Tilapia w/ crab stuffed mushrooms
Grilled Steak w/ mashed potatoes and salad
Pan Burritos w/ rice and salad
Chicken Parmesan w/ pasta and spaghetti squash
Shepard's Pie (plan on making extra mashed potatoes for this when I make the steaks)
Leftovers
Labels:
Menu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment