Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Meal planning 11.01.2010

So this was the plan, then I realized I'd planned nothing for Monday, so I switched Wednesday and Monday. :-)

Monday: Hamburgers (with lean beef), and sweet potato fries

Tuesday: Crock Pot - Garlic, Garlic, Garlic Chicken (this is cooking right now and smells AMAZING)

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Garlic Chicken Pizza (recipe I'm using as a base) w/ salad

Friday: Pan Burrito with shredded lettuce 

Saturday: Steamed tilapia, steamed veggies and rice (I throw everything in the rice cooker so it's easy)

Sunday: Bourbon Chicken w/ stir fry veggies over rice/noodles (decide that night)


Burgers from last night turned out good, the fries were tasty with a little spice involved so they were a hit. We just need to figure out a complimentary dipping sauce for them. ^.^

We just used some lean beef, added a little Lawry's, pepper blend and a dash of Worcestershire sauce, grilled up on the foreman grill. For more detailed pictures of the fries being made check out my picasa album. 



No comments:

Post a Comment