Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Meal Plan - 2.15.2011

Okay so my meal planning has gone to the wayside lately. But I have to get back on track as my work hours have changed and I don't get home till 7:30-8pm now. So I needed to rethink this whole dinner making process or end up with drive thru all week...which wouldn't be good for so many reasons. I'm still on a restricted soft diet for another month or so, which basically means I have to be careful not to include rough veggies or salads, things with seeds or that require lots of chewing. I can get away with some things as long as it's tiny bites.

So last night I planned, I just didn't post. I went grocery shopping today, so I'm ready. :-)

Meals in no particular order:


I try not to plan for every night as something always comes up once a week where we end up out, or at someone else's house. So my plan is to make dinner in the mornings so it can sit for 8 hours as most of the recipes call for, I know I'll be too tired in the evenings. I don't go to work till the afternoon, so it will work with my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment