Saturday, August 6, 2011

Listmania

List making, something I love to do. I've tried apps on my phone, and while I have many lists on there. I always eventually go back to some paper versions too. Phone reminders and lists are great for alarms, like the one that reminds me weekly when I'm allowed to water the lawn with sprinklers (due to drought restrictions). But for everyday to do lists, I get in the bad habit of just closing the reminder. Or seeing it too late and feeling bad that I forgot to x, y, or z.

So paper lists, reminders, are awesome. I was reading my reader and came across this post: Sunday Planning it has an awesome resource for different free printables to help with daily chores/reminders, meal planning, blogging, and cleaning. There is a good variety, I haven't picked my favorites yet. But wanted to share.

Enjoy the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment