Okay so I haven't updated, why you wonder. Well because I haven't really completed babystep #2 yet which is "getting dressed to your shoes" in the morning. This is a slight issue for me, and I'm sure this is just me making excuses to an extent but oh well it's my blog I'll whine if I want too. ~.^
So I have 3 different activities that occur when I wake up, I either go to the gym, go to work, or have a morning off. When multiple of these activities occur it throws my routines off. Tomorrow for example I go to work in the morning, but there are many days where I wake up, have a few hours at home then go to work and sometimes go to workout after, thus requiring up to 3 outfits in one day (yes laundry is a large issue at my house, for me at least).
So getting dressed to my lace up shoes when I go to work and typically wear heals isn't an option always. Thus fulfilling this babystep I guess I will have to accept getting fully dressed and not wandering around in pj's.
Monday - the previous text was written last night, I didn't get around to posting/proof reading yet. But I am happy to report that this AM I got up and got dressed to shoes...they aren't lace up shoes but they are shoes. I put on flats with my dress to get things done around the house. I also had the motivation to get dressed as I realized my package from Amazon was delivered on Saturday. So I wanted to go to the mailbox too. But I returned and put the clean dishes away, made breakfast and had time to play with my new stuff. I still have a few things to accomplish before leaving for work, but I even have time to finish up this blog entry. So I'm feeling pretty good this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment