So I spent some time last night shining my sink, Flylady's first babystep. So it's complete, now being honest I did not soak the sink in the bleach water for an hour on each side, but I had cleaned it with a bleach infused chemical earlier yesterday. So I used comet, brillo scrubber, and windex to accomplish the shine. As you can see in the picture my kitchen is on the small side, it's pretty freaking tiny actually. I will post a picture of the other side which consists of the stove, microwave and fridge. Leaving an extremely small amount of counter space. The sink side is all the counter space, which as you can see holds the toaster over and foreman grill. I would like to point out the little flylady cling that lives in the kitchen to remind me to keep that sink clean. Also my rubba scrubba and weekly dishtowels (which I don't see on her shop anymore), I mentioned I wasn't new to this whole thing. ^.~ I actually have the entire rubba series, but I'm sure I'll talk about those later. My favorite is the rubba sweepa, seriously. But I got the cling in the box when I ordered the rubba series and dish towels so that was a happy surprise a few months back during my last attempt. I will say everything shipped quickly, and I was excited to "play" with my new toys. My boyfriend has found multiple uses for the rubba scrubba too, so it's not just my toy.
Here is my sink before, as I mentioned in yesterday's post it was "clean." I had wiped it out with some cleaner and had completed any remaining dishes from the day. The after picture is shiny, which did slightly surprise me but I did put forth more effort on making the sink, well shine.

So mission accomplished. Babystep 2 is getting dressed to the shoes, well it's a little late for that one today. But tomorrow is another day, and I'm not suppose to jump ahead as I have so many times in the past. It doesn't work when you do multiple babysteps in one day. Now I need to go work on the clutter for 15 min and get through some of that weekly home blessing. ^.^

No comments:
Post a Comment