Saturday, July 31, 2010

Rinse and repeat...or something like that

So step 3 in Flylady's baby steps is to repeat what we've already done. I've done this mostly for the last few days, as I mentioned in a previous post about getting dressed and fluctuating schedule makes getting dressed for the day almost impossible. Rarely do I wear one outfit all day, many days there are 3 changes of clothes (work, exercise, and home). Luckily my BF is pretty much one outfit a day currently at most two, thus his laundry load is less. Although mount washmore is piling up pretty high currently. If I wake up early enough before work tomorrow I will start a load of laundry (one of FlyLady's later routines, a load a day keeps mount washmore away or something along those lines). I work tomorrow so I'll get up and dressed in work clothes which are not conducive to homemaking. But I change when I get home, because wearing a dress all day (summer in Texas) isn't practical usually.

So I have completed step 3, in one form or another. Not always the lace up shoes but getting dressed with the makeup and all that. I will try to perfect the whole wearing shoes in the house, I'm a flip flop kinda girl in the summer, but I do understand and respect the principal of this important step. So I will continue to keep some lace up shoes on when I'm home and not going to work. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment