Sunday, October 17, 2010

Freebies

Okay what's better than getting something for free, well there are a lot of things. But it's still pretty awesome when trying to be budget conscious and save money. So I've been reading some money saving blogs for tips and tricks. I came across some freebie opportunities also, and have already received some things in the mail.

So first I had a small box (the Que Rica Vida is the box) which is from that magazine. Lucky for me living in San Antonio translating the Spanish form wasn't too difficult. What I received in the mail was a full size box of Hamburger helper, and the two small boxes of cereal pictured.

The second "free" thing I received is this coupon booklet from P&G which I believe is still available to request. Lots of coupons if you use Proctor and Gamble products.

No comments:

Post a Comment