Okay so making my first lasagna, although it was a
Taco Fiesta Chicken variation was a little more time consuming that I initially expected. Granted I was watching TV during portions of the prep work, and I started pretty late at night as we didn't get home till about 9pm after our class (Dave Ramsey's FPU).
 |
| some ingredients |
So I gathered up most of the ingredients, and I believe next time I make this or another lasagna that it will go much faster. I say next time because my man really enjoyed it, I thought it was tasty too. I did use Spicy refried beans, and Hot rotel (which contains habanero peppers) so it was a little spicy. But we live in San Antonio, Texas so our taste buds are a little different.
I didn't take pictures of assembly as I was trying to keep up with it all in our itty bitty kitchen. I think that was my biggest issue was finding a place to put things during the process. But I made due and hopefully sooner than later we'll have a place with a bigger kitchen. But until then, we have what we have. ^.^
 |
| Fresh out of the oven |
Definitely will make this again as I said it was a huge hit with the man, and our friend that was over. Good food, and good friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment