Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When menu planning doesn't happen...

Okay so I slacked this week, last week we never made the meatloaf or tilapia (if you haven't figure it out the fish is frozen). I mentioned on Monday I could make the meatloaf, but I was easily swayed into venturing out. So we went out on Monday, Tuesday I went impulse grocery shopping with my mom. She needed a few things so I went with her, as we'd been out shopping most of the day. In the end I picked up a few things I knew we needed and a few things we did not. Impulse shopping is too easy sometimes. So Tuesday night's dinner was a store made quiche which are really tasty and something I have not attempted to make myself, yet. Tonight was hamburger helper, because it was easy and here.

Recap:

  • Monday - Fast Food
  • Tuesday - HEB Jalapeno and Cheese quiche
  • Wednesday - Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper


The plan for the rest of the week:

  • Thursday - Chili - probably in the crockpot, haven't decided
  • Friday - Dinner with my Mom
  • Saturday - we'll have company, so it's kinda up in the air, possible going out might make something. Going to leave it up in the air
  • Sunday - leftovers or something simple

No comments:

Post a Comment