Due to an impromptu camping trip last week a few things were moved again. I think I realized why I got frustrated with menu planning previously. Anyways, I also thought is share my version of a menu I keep in my kitchen.
I originally saw something similar online somewhere using a picture frame. This is just a page protector that's smooth. :) I changed the menu a bit after I took this picture. But I keep this posted on the fridge to remind me of my plan and to let my Man know what the plan is, sometimes things might change around still but I'm working on trying to maintain the schedule.
I must say that the crock pot pork currently cooking smells AMAZING, it's been in there a few hours now but the aroma is intoxicating. ^.^
So this week:
Mon: Jambalaya (Zatarain's mix, with ground chicken and beef/ cheddar sausage)
Tue: Crock Pot pork (sauce I put in with pork; I used 1/2 c. crushed pineapple, and added a dash of Worcestershire sauce and dash of teriyaki to the mix) sandwiches
Wed: Shepard's Pie (I will make this, this week)
Thurs: Grilled Tilapia
Fri: Simple something
Sat: out, maybe?
Sun: Leftovers

No comments:
Post a Comment