Monday, October 11, 2010
Meal planning 10.11.2010
I'm feel adventurous this week, as I'm trying something new almost every night. Now these are not necessarily tough recipes or things that seems more labor intense. I just tried to shop the sales a little more, and get a good variation. Now some night were probably going out to dinner with my Mom, but not sure which night so I planned something for every night, and might move the crock pot meal or the make the night before lasagna accordingly.
Mon: Bourbon chicken with noodles OR rice (probably will throw in some stir fry veggies too)
Tue: Beef Flank Steak pinwheel filled with spinach, bacon and Parmesan cheese spread (HEB store bought) and salad
Wed: Taco Fiesta Chicken lasagna (I know I'm going to omit the cilantro, because we don't care for it)
Thurs: Sweet Spicy ribs and beans (crock pot) with rice
Fri: Garlic Chicken pizza (no tomatoes will be on mine)
Sat: Meatloaf (ground turkey/beef combo) with twice baked potatoes
Sun: Asian grilled tilapia with salad, maybe some rice or Asian noodles
I'll try to take pictures and post reviews of the recipes that I try this week, the meatloaf will by my own recipe I just make it without much thought at this point. So I'll try and pay attention and write things down, I alter it in minor ways each time too.
This post is linked to: http://orgjunkie.com/2010/10/menu-plan-monday-oct-11th.html
Labels:
Menu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment